Online EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) Facility
Online EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) allows customers to activate EMI facilities instantly without any paperwork! It’s available only for the customers using any of the accepted Credit Cards on aun-projector.com.bd.
AUN Projector Bangladesh has introduced a convenient option of choosing up to 12 months EMI facility for customers who use Credit Cards for buying projector. The duration and extent of the EMI options available for a given product, will be visible on the product’s view page. EMI plans are also viewable on the payment page.
- Customers wanting to avail EMI facility must have a Credit Card from any one of the banks in the table below.
- EMI facilities are only available for Products which costs over BDT 5,000.
- EMI charges may vary on promotional offers.
- EMI charges depends on tenure and card issuer bank.
- AUN Projector Bangladesh may charge additional convenience fee if the customer extends the period of EMI offered.
- EMI facilities vary from one product type to another. Please carefully check the EMI tenure period for your preferred product on each product page and on the checkout page as well.
You can pay with equal monthly installment payment option using the Credit Card of any of the following banks in Bangladesh:
|Dhaka Bank Limited|
|Dutch Bangla Bank|
|Mutual Trust Bank|
|NRB Commercial Bank|
|Shahjalal Islami Bank|
|The City Bank|
|United Commercial Bank|
- Different Banks offer different EMI tenure periods as per their own bank policy and each respective bank policy shall apply.
If your desired product is eligible for EMI option, according to its respective product page, and if you have a Credit Card from any of the associated banks which are mentioned above, you can get EMI facility on your purchased product. During the checkout phase, you will see the EMI options for your eligible cards, banks and EMI Tenures.
EMI Transaction Procedure with Your Bank:
EMI Payment on Credit Card:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on AUN, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself *. After 5-7 working days, your bank will convert this into EMI.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- If you do not receive an updated monthly bank statement reflecting your EMI transactions for the following month, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
*For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of BDT 20,000 and your credit limit is BDT 1,00,000 then your bank will block your credit limit by BDT 20,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be BDT 80,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
- EMI facilities with the aforesaid Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.
For any query or concern please contact your issuing bank, if your purchase has not been converted to EMI by 7 working days of your transaction date.